Learn to Dive - Open Water Course
PADI Open Water Diver is the most popular diver program in the world and your ticket to a lifetime of adventure. If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the amazing world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Virtually anyone in reasonable health can learn to scuba dive and participants as young as 10 can complete the course and receive a junior credential.
At Scuba Nation 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre we are able to tailor the course to fit your schedule and in just 3-4 days you can safely become a fully certified Diver. You will learn about scuba fundamentals, equipment and techniques, plus 5 confined water sessions in our calm training pools and 4 open water dives at our best dive locations. You can do the dives on 2 day trips.
On completion of the Open Water course, you will receive a permanent diving certification card valid anywhere in the world enabling you to dive independently with a certified buddy and apply the skills you learned to other dive programs such as the PADI Advanced Course
- You must be 10 years or over
- Complete a Diver's Medical Questionnaire to determine if you require a dive medical from a doctor prior to engaging in dive activities
- You must be able to swim 200 m and float/tread water for 10 mins
What you get
- The PADI Open Water Dive Manual or e-Manual so you can start in advance
- PADI Dive Table
- Full equipment rental
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff
- Confined sessions in a proper swimming pool, not just thrown in off the beach
- Academics and confined pool training can be completed while sunbathing in Sihanoukville or sight-seeing in Phnom Penh
- PADI Certification
On the boat
- day trips, 4 dives plus all the snorkelling you can handle
- Dormitory sleeping with mattresses, sheets and blankets if overnight
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks, fruit and snacks
- Two deck boat – Sun deck plus shaded lower deck
- Onboard Washrooms, fresh water showers and western toilet
- Learning to dive in Cambodia is an experience you will never forget. Although it is one of the cheapest places in the world to dive, you aren’t giving up any measure of safety, professionalism, quality of instruction or great diving locations.
- Price: from $445