Want make a full or part-time living out of doing what you enjoy most? Then become a PADI Divemaster with Scuba Nation PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre’s GO PRO Academy.
Undoubtedly one of the most rewarding programs on offer in the dive industry and the first step on the professional ladder, experience the adventure and challenge of the PADI Divemaster course at Scuba Nation PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre.
The course can take anywhere from 3-12 weeks depending on your experience, time constraints, budget and preferences. You must have proof of at least 40 logged dives to start the course and 60 on completion. The course is a mix of theory combined with practical exercises and a lot of diving fun. As with all levels of training, we can tailor the course to your schedule and have developed several options for you to complete your program. Whichever you choose, this unique opportunity to see behind the scenes and work with an experienced Instructor in a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre should not be missed. This is probably the biggest step you will take in diver education and we treat the course accordingly. The emphasis is on attitude, love of diving and a willingness to learn and help others learn. Choose to Go PRO as part of your exciting new lifestyle.
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorized to:
- Organise, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities, both land and boat based
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- Enrol in PADI Instructor level training
The Scuba Gear You Use
- All standard diving gear is included in the price though we recommend you purchase mask, fins, snorkel and dive computer as a minimum
- It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills. As we are ScubaPro and Saeko dealers, we can give you great discounts on dive equipment
To take this course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
If you do not have the pre-requisites, contact us here for internship options