You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world – go places and see things you have never experienced.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
More than a pipe dream?
Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 12 years of age
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Specialties you can choose from:
- AWARE Fish ID
- Digital Photography
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Enriched Air (Nitrox)
- Multi-level & computer diving
- O2 Provider
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Coral reef conservation
- Project Aware: Project AWARE
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigation
- Underwater Photography
Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for special incentives when you take the PADI Master Scuba Diver. Our packages start from $900. Please contact us here for a quote to become a PADI Master Scuba Diver